6 Ways to Use Honey to Treat Acne
Research has proved that honey has many benefits for health. One of its notable benefits is to help prevent acne.
This is because honey contains a variety of substances that have the ability to heal wounds quickly so that it can treat acne naturally.
So, how to use honey for acne? Check out the tips below.
How does honey work to treat acne?
Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties thanks to its hydrogen peroxide content in it.
Honey also has an anti-inflammatory effect to reduce the redness of the acne and the ability to sabotish scars.
Not to that extent, honey in fact also has the ability to accelerate the recovery of blood vessels that often occur when the wound, helping to accelerate the growth of skin layers that are experiencing damage,
improving collagen is excellent for Help skin repair, as well as preventing scars and keloids.
Well, owing to these distinctive skills, honey is often used as one therapy to help treat acne.
How to use honey for acne
Honey are often applied in varied ways that to treat skin disorder.
Here area unit some ways that to use honey for skin disorder that you just will strive reception.
While it is not yet known for sure whether it is effective or not, you can still try it as long as it does not have allergies to the ingredients below.
Way 1: Pure honey
• Take pure honey to taste.
• Apply on your face using your finger or cotton like a mask.
• Leave for 30 minutes and wipe with warm water. You can also leave it overnight by covering it using a bandage during sleep.
• Repeat the same process regularly so that the skin becomes clean and prevents acne.
Way 2: Honey and lemon
• Gently wipe the face and dry it with the face plumping using a towel.
• Strengthen 1 lemon.
• Add 2 teaspoons of honey to lemon juice and mix until everything is blended evenly.
• Apply on the face and leave for about 20-25 minutes.
• Clean it with warm water and let it dry for a few minutes.
• Apply moisturiser and do this process twice a week to get rid of acne.
• Follow all these processes for at least a month on a regular basis to prevent acne as a whole.
Way 3: honey and sugar scrub
• Mix sugar and brown sugar in sufficient quantities (brown sugar is not as harsh as other exfoliating agents and quickly melt every time you rub it).
• After that apply evenly on the face.
• Rub gently on the face and other parts of the acne infected for several minutes in a rotating motion.
• Lastly, wipe with warm water and repeat the same process to prevent acne and other symptoms.
Way 4: Honey and turmeric
• Take 1 tablespoon of honey and mix with one-eighth teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic that helps kill bacteria and relieves pain and redness.
• Mix and leave for a few minutes.
• Apply on face and other skin parts that are infected with acne and let stand for 20-25 minutes.
• Clean with warm water and dry it with plumping towel.
• Apply moisturizers According to your skin type to soften, and repeat the process regularly to cure acne.
Way 5: Face mask with honey and aspirin
• Take 3-5 aspirin pills. Aspirin acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces redness and pain. The drug also contains salicylic acid which cleans the pores and exfoliates the skin.
• Take a small bowl and destroy the aspirin by adding enough water to it.
• On the material, add a teaspoon of pure honey or organic, and mix it.
• Apply on face and other skin infected parts of acne.
• Leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water..
• Repeat the same process regularly to help eliminate acne and its symptoms
• You can also apply this dough to the acne point and leave it for an overnight, then clean it in the morning.
Way 6: Mask honey and cinnamon
• Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon until well blended and shaped paste.
• Apply on the face as a mask and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
• Clean it with water and repeat the process regularly.
Try all of the above methods according to the availability of safe and easy-to-search materials.
Don't forget, always test the effect on the skin on your hands before starting it on the face, especially for those of you who first try to use honey for acne.